 Robotics / 12021
    South Africa Lego Fans —Conrad Labuschagne
   Am I the only South African in this mailing list ? (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: South Africa Lego Fans —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) Take a look at (URL) and you might find yourself a bunch of locals :) I recently did and found a whole newsgroup of Swedes. Remember that this e-mail list is also a newsgroup on lugnet.com (or is it the other way around?). I'm thiknking of (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)