 Robotics / 1199
  S@H Catalog

This is a message for anyone trying to get ahold of a S@H catalog. I tried to get a Lego S@H catalog by ordering a small part. When it arrived today without the catalog I called and found out that they are out of catalogs and will be so until (...) (26 years ago, 7-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: S@H Catalog

(...) A couple of weeks ago (Nov 23rd) I ordered a bunch of pneumatic stuff. I asked if she could include a current catalog with the order (I went with the $6.75 2nd day air option). She said that the package was to light to send a catalog with the (...) (26 years ago, 8-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: S@H Catalog

Thanks for the Info. By the way, what is the address for S@H????? (...) (26 years ago, 8-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: S@H Catalog

LEGO Shop at Home Service P.O. Box 1310 Enfield, CT 06083-1310 1-800-453-4652 (...) (26 years ago, 8-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)