 Robotics / 11989
    Human brain.. continued. —Rama Hoetzlein
   Dear friends, Um.. Following my last email message about the human brain and the human mind, here is a brief follow up for those who are wondering "How the hell am I going to apply these very abstract concepts to an actual Lego RCX?". Here is a more (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)