 Robotics / 11950
    Re: Has Anyone Joined the Dark Side Yet? —Brian Connors
   Okay, I've been out of the loop for a while, but I'd be severely remiss if I didn't make some effort to update the "What set should I buy FAQ". When is this supposed to be out? The Lego site is very minimal in its information. And if it's out (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)