 Robotics / 11915
    Re: Technic & robotics-compatible LEGO ZNAP clearance at TRU —John Barnes
    >Oddly enough, there isn't one. But the better battery box is worth the >sacrifice, for me. Yeah, that battery box is nice, even if it is so oddly colored! I don't use many non-Lego parts, but ... (deadly hush from all true Lego purists) I have (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Technic & robotics-compatible LEGO ZNAP clearance at TRU —Simon Bogaert
     Hello, (...) large (...) Can you tell us exactly which ones you used? How did you interface the "strange" treads with Lego? (...) in (...) How did you switch these battery packs? I can imagine that, if you just plugged the connectors of the batt. (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Technic & robotics-compatible LEGO ZNAP clearance at TRU —John Barnes
   Hi ! Most of the tracks on larger toys have some form of stabilizing ribs or studs on the inside surface of the tread. I simply use some tired Lego technic wheels of an appropriate diameter in pairs spaced as required for the width of the tread (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics)