 Robotics / 11900
  Re: slightly OT, but what the hey

(...) One thing just hit me (I don't know if this is the right phrase to use in sentence), when the cow eat there is some stuff that it can't process and it comes out the "natural" way, I wonder if the robot really consumes everything of that it (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: slightly OT, but what the hey