 Robotics / 11895
  slightly OT, but what the hey

(URL) link is an article about a meat-eating robot at USF. Feed it slabs of beef, and e-coli in the "stomach" convert the meat into electricity to power the robot. They talk about the potential for lawnmowers that eat the clippings. Sounds like I (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: slightly OT, but what the hey

(...) One thing just hit me (I don't know if this is the right phrase to use in sentence), when the cow eat there is some stuff that it can't process and it comes out the "natural" way, I wonder if the robot really consumes everything of that it (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: slightly OT, but what the hey