 Robotics / 11748
Re: Lego Climber
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 05:14:54 GMT

Check out the climber at
     http://www.enginemusic.com/toyfair/toyfair.htm
It balances itself by wigglings it's tail. The tail contains two RCX • bricks!

Tilman
You're right - that is an awesome collection of LEGO robots!  I wonder what
kits some of those custom parts are from?  They look like just the thing for
a walking robot.  All the pneumatics is encouraging too - maybe they're
finally going to add a compressor and some air-switches for the RCX!  Then
we could really go to town with pneumatics!

As for the climbing robot, that is the coolest mindstorms kit I've ever
seen!!  Docking, grappling hooks, climbing with stabilisation... it's
awesome!