 Robotics / 11733
Re: **** Lego rotation sensors ****
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 10:33:12 GMT

On Mon, Jun 19, 2000 at 11:18:21AM +0000, Juergen Stuber wrote:
Hi, Where can I find the lego rotation sensors and how much$$$ are they?
Anybody knows the answer for France (or if need be Germany)?

Try to get your hands on an actual LEGO catalog (2000), I got a german one.
You can order a lot of MindStorms stuff by mail.

--
Magnus Niemann   maggi@cs.tu-berlin.de
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter