 Robotics / 11730
    Re: RCX speaking a foreign IR language... —David C. Pyatt
   Well, the AC has an IR remote... I thought maybe I could duplicate the codes from either the built-in IR or the light sensor or maybe even shoot it with a laser, since the angle would be pretty sharp from floor to window... Dave (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RCX speaking a foreign IR language... —Matthew Miller
   (...) As far as I know, no one has done anything like that yet, even with LegOS. Would it be possible to have the robot hold the AC remote? (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)