 Robotics / 11727
11726  |  11728
Subject:
RCX speaking a foreign IR language...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 03:34:42 GMT

Is it possible to train the RCX in some manner to mimic a remote for another
device?  I just purchased a Frigidare air conditioner and I thought it would
be cool to post a sentry to buzz into the center bedroom (a converted dining
room in our apartment) and check the temperature then zip back into the living
room and adjust the air as needed overnight.  Nothing worse than waking up in
the middle of the night to a stuffy room...

Thanks
Dave