 Robotics / 11699
    Re: Specification for Adapter for RCX —Ildefonso Junior Zanette
   (...) I have a lego wall-wart, I get it in a 8485 (control center II) set. Their specs are: 230AC to 7~10AC 50Hz, but in my country the power is 110VAC 60Hz. I call the lego and they told me that it should work with the technic control center, but (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Specification for Adapter for RCX —Jan-Albert van Ree
   Ildefonso Junior Zanette schreef: (...) Not with the RCX... it needs AC. Several people damaged / killed their RCX, apparently because the diodes to convert the AC to DC don't like DC. And also check the total VA / Watt rating. The original type has (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)