 Robotics / 11698
  Re: Mindstorms DD

Zany Brainy in Indianapolis, IN had them last week for $79.99 US. I bought one of course. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Mindstorms DD

I just noticed that the Droid Developer set is on sale at TRU. I personally don't intend on buying a second set, I don't find the first one much of an addition to a growing collection of Mindstorms related sets. But ... ... just in case anyone (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)