 Robotics / 11693
Re: Specification for Adapter for RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 13:18:35 GMT

Ram Meenakshisundaram <rmeenaks@olf.com> wrote:
I am looking for the EXACT specification for Lego's wall-wart for the
RCX.  What is its exact power ratings etc. etc?  So, if anyone  has the
Lego wall-wart, can you read the specs out for me.

I don't think Lego makes one.

Quotes 'R' Us                     --->               http://quotes-r-us.org/
Boston University Linux             --->                http://linux.bu.edu/