 Robotics / 11686
Re: My first attempt at programming
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 11:22:04 GMT

Can I assume that NQC is the next step to take?  I use VB in my
job so learning the syntax (hopefully) won't be a problem.  The only
reservation I have is how easy it is going to be getting the compiler
installed and up-and-running.

NQC is the next step :) It's even an easy step to take. If you use Windows
then download RcxCC from this web:

http://www.cs.uu.nl/~markov/lego/rcxcc/index.html

Read the guide to NQC that is (was?) included and you should be on your way
and beyond :)

Good luck!

/Tobbe