 Robotics / 11681
  process control and automation

list members, i work for a major international industrial safety systems company. As part of our current research we have a requirement to model an industrial process and to visualize this model on a pc. We are thinking of using lego for our (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: process control and automation

I just bought RCX and thererefore do not take my statements as absolutes, I basically spent a day going around and reading info on WWW, so this is all second hand experience. Go to this link and start from there: (URL) are RCX internals described: (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)