 Robotics / 11654
    where to find lots of cool parts... —pmunce
    there was a box of old printers (epson dot matrix, olivetti spark jet, radio shack ink jet, atari 1020 plotter, etc.) on its way to the trash finally after years and years of hoping to find a use for them. that was before i was turned on to (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: where to find lots of cool parts... —Ran Talbott
     (...) Sure. So? ;-) It's not like, say, a bridge tournament, where everyone has to stick to a set of unambiguous rules, or the game just doesn't work. Some people want to see how much they can do with "pure Lego", some people want to make neat (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: where to find lots of cool parts... —David C. Pyatt
   (...) There IS a 10x20 storage shed full of old printers, (epson dot matrix, epson LASER, PCs, etc...) soon to be on their way to landfill or parts heaven, depending on my patience when I get to them... I've thought a lot about the steppers and such (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)