 Robotics / 1164
  RE: RCX playing "Mary Had a Little Lamb"

My guess is that you are exceeding the maximum queue length for sounds. My understanding is that the RCX plays the sounds asynchronously, meaning that your program continues to execute while the sound is playing. So, if you issue a bunch of "tone" (...) (26 years ago, 6-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)