 Robotics / 11632
11631  |  11633
Subject:
TinyVM Cygwin Port
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 20:01:28 GMT

There are really
no instructions. Install like you would on Unix.
Install Cygwin, and add Cygnus\Cygwin-b20\h-i586-cygwin32\bin to your
path.
If you get a find error when you Make, then you need to back up
Windows\System\find.exe and then replace it with the one that came with
cygwin.
The scripts need to have this line added after the export
TINYVM_HOME=`dirname $0/..` line -- export TINYVM_HOME=`cygpath -w
$TINYVM_HOME`
Run a script as bash 'script name' arguments. The scripts either need to
be
added to your path, or have a fully qualified path name to refer to
them. Also,
any files used as arguments need to have full paths, or be in the
current
directory.

Andy
BTW, I am working on a shell for the scripts, that runs in Windows, and
Unix. It will be written in Java.