 Robotics / 11615
    RoboTag Online! (Finally) —Brent J. Pliskow
   I sincerely apologize for the delay. I had been out of the country and have now finally settled in for the summer. I have posted the information on my Artificial Intelligence Project online at my website... (URL) you have any questions, please do (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)