 Robotics / 11602
    using polarity switch as a rotation counter —Michael Nickasch
   I don't know if anyone has used this yet but I found that I can use the polarity as a raw rotation counter with four positions, 2 off and two on. if geared down with a worm gear you can get 8 rotations per turn and more, well you get the idea. just (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: using polarity switch as a rotation counter —Doug Weathers
   in article FvGo0v.961@lugnet.com, mike fusion at tltpj@uwm.edu wrote on 5/31/00 10:46 PM: (...) I had the idea a while back but haven't done anything with it yet. Let us know how it works out. (...) They're sort of hard to turn. Gearing them up to (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)