 Robotics / 11581
    RE: I want off this mailing list —Axel Vis
    The problem is that there is a confirmation message required that bounces. I have searched and found how to get of this list but you can't! Axel PS. I'd love to get off too!! -----Original Message----- From: Simon Bogaert To: Lugnet.robotics (...) (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.robotics)