 Robotics / 11566
  Re: Extra RAM

I was just thinking that with more room, you could have full-fledged versions of software, and with limited firmware, you could have super huge arrays that could be used to store data in very high resolutions(like a map for navigation). Andy (...) (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Extra RAM

(...) How much resolution do you want to have and what for? If i think of an high resolution map, I think of vectors not bit maps. Esp. in a high resolution environment, you are much better and faster with vectors than with bit maps. If you imaging (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)