 Robotics / 11565
11564  |  11566
Subject:
Extra RAM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 27 May 2000 17:30:23 GMT

I think the problem stems from the CPU which only has 16 address lines
limiting it to 64k which is chewed up by the ROM and RAM already on
board.

My only answer is to build my own brick, which I am doing, but I'm
afraid I've limited it to 512k RAM and 128k ROM, due to the limit
of 20 address lines!

So I'm sorry, I'd love to help you with your 2Meg request, but .... ;)

JB