 Robotics / 11562
11561  |  11563
Subject:
ZNAP and Mindstorms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 27 May 2000 03:57:47 GMT

Is anybody else disappointed that the ZNAP parts don't fit very well
with the RCX?  Seems to me like you could make some nice big robots
with the RCX, but first you have to figure out how to support the RCX
using ZNAP.  My first impulse is to use a technics beam as an
interface, but that seems ugly.

The new ZNAP sets are an inexpensive way to get an extra gear motor,
9V battery box, and cable.

--
-russ nelson <sig@russnelson.com>  http://russnelson.com
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | "Ask not what your country