 Robotics / 11559
    Re: Pulling Apart Motors —Tilman Sporkert
   There are a few web pages around with pictures of disassembled motors. The consensus seems to be that once you take it apart, you can't put it back together. Lego is known to replace broken motors. If you care about that, call up the customer (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Pulling Apart Motors —Joe Kopena
     (...) I've learned that lesson tonight :) (...) We did that for one of the motors, but the one that broke tonight is older so I wouldn't feel right getting them to replace it. They were very nice about replacing the other one, however. LEGO seems (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Pulling Apart Motors —Eelco Kooiker
   (...) Can you give me some links?? I am very interested in the in-site of the LEGO- motor, but don't have a stopped motor. Eelco Kooiker (URL) (24 years ago, 28-May-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Pulling Apart Motors —Wes Matchett
   I've got a page with a few pics: (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.robotics)