 Robotics / 11529
    RCX Commincations —Colin Ryan
   Hi All I'm currently experimenting with and getting to know legOS. I want to build a collaborative application with a few robots, the idea being that they work together in a co-operative fashion towards some objective, hence they must communicate (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RCX Commincations —Luis Villa
   Colin- You may want to look through the past fews days worth of discussions in lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos. There has been quite a bit of back and forth about a few summer projects that people will be working on, including one with six robots and (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.robotics)