 Robotics / 1147
Re: local user groups... (HUMOR)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 5 Dec 1998 04:35:00 GMT

On Dec 4, 12:24pm, Cwikla, Brian wrote:
Subject: RE: local user groups...
ME:  Hello, my name is Brian and I am an RCX user.

EVERYONE:  Hi Brian

ME:  I've been using my RCX since September and I can't put it away.  My
friends tell me I have a problem and that I need help, that is why I came to
this meeting.

Or is everyone referring to a different type of local group?  :-)
Brian

Remember, you are powerless in the face of your LEGO addiction...
Chicago, BTW, and I am using my RCSes for wargames...

Hello, My name is Daryl, and I am a LegoManiac

I never played with Lego as a child, in fact, I was clean until my 'Ex' brought
home a Lego Ornament for our first Chrismass tree together.

I was 23, it was a little thing, what could be the harm...