 Robotics / 11456
Re: Share of input b/w a rotational sensor and another sensor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 04:18:49 GMT

Darren Zhang wrote:

Hi - is anyone out there knows how to have a rotational sensor share the same
input with another sensor (touch or light)?  I'd really appreciate it if it
gets answered.

It's not compatible with any other sensor type so the only way would be to use a
device to actually switch the sensor. Try,
http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/lego_ms2.html

For a device that can do the above.

Dean
--