 Robotics / 11441
  Delurking and Help

Hi, I've been in this list (lurking aroung) for some time now. I am CS major and I live in Puebla, Mexico. For those of you who complain about the prices of Mindstorms, let me tell you that I got my RIS (1.5) in the super duper discount price of 230 (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Delurking and Help

Go to www.toysrus.com and go to there store finder. You can find all the stores in the area and one or more of them should have it. Dennis (...) -- Dennis Williamson - Certified Y2K Complacent Bad News: The next millenium starts on a Monday. Good (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.robotics)