 Robotics / 11409
  Re: Large Gears?

I cannot find the 40-tooth gears. Can you give me the link for the page they are on?? (24 years ago, 30-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Large Gears?

They are under: Order On Line \ Spare Parts \ Gears Description: Large Gears Wheels Order Number: W779966 Item Description: 16 pieces (4 big, 12 small gears) Price: $7.25 FYI, Pitsco charges a flat $6 shipping for the first $100, so its more cost (...) (24 years ago, 30-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Large Gears?

Some of the the Throwbots sets have large 40 tooth gears. If you only need a few, the sets are about $6.00 US. Plus you get some extra parts! Build On! John Matthews Rob Doucette <rob.doucette@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.robotics)