 Robotics / 11372
Re: LEGO Pneumatics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 21:57:55 GMT

Michael Brenner wrote:

In lugnet.technic, Kurt Raschke writes:
Could someone please explain the basic components of the pneumatic system

-Kurt

Hi all
I just thought I would let everyone know if you don't already. Lego is no
longer producing service packs for pneumatic parts. I guess that would mean
no more pneumatic technic sets.

Uhhh... they still stock them in Denmark, certainly. I had an order
through just this week. I ordered it from the UK service centre, but the
pack came from Denmark. I just sent them a cheque with the prices from a
two-year-old service parts list, and the parts came through with no
query. I got a pump, two valves, and two packs of hoses.

--
Simon Brooke, Technical Director, Weft Technology Ltd --
http://www.weft.co.uk/

the weft is not just what binds the web: it is what makes it a web