 Robotics / 11343
    Need your help. —Tay Meng Li
   Hi, I read in lugnet.com that u have used ASP to remote controlled a web camera over the internet. I have just constructed a pan/tilt camera fixture and interested to remote control it as well. Can u help me by sending me your ASP coding (on how to (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)