 Robotics / 11341
11340  |  11342
Subject:
Lego For Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 14:28:41 GMT

Hello,

I saw your posting and was wondering if this was still available?  Are there
any technic related parts included?  How about instruction books for the
sets?  Does the price include shipping?  Where are you located?  Hope this
is not too many questions.  Let me know when you get a chance.

Thanks,

Glen T.

----- Original Message -----
From: <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
To: <lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2000 11:18 PM
Subject: attention large lego collection for sale

Hi you're going to think I'm nuts but I am selling my entire Lego
collection all 50pounds around 15000 bricks. Included in this large package
is apx. 500-700 space pieces including a base plate, apx 400-600 fire truck
and station pieces, paridisia sets including arch windows and base plates,
1000-1500 light and detail (computer screens exc.) pieces. If I can sell
this set for $375+ I will include my rcx brick, the ir sender, the software
for the computer and its sensors. Feel free to e-mail me with an offer.
Roj23@aol.com I am selling this because I need the money to buy body parts
for my toy opps I meant truck  =)~~   please forward this message to any
one you think might be interested             thank you