 Robotics / 11336
11335  |  11337
Subject:
attention large lego collection for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 03:18:57 GMT

Hi you're going to think I'm nuts but I am selling my entire Lego collection
all 50pounds around 15000 bricks. Included in this large package is apx.
500-700 space pieces including a base plate, apx 400-600 fire truck and
station pieces, paridisia sets including arch windows and base plates,
1000-1500 light and detail (computer screens exc.) pieces. If I can sell this
set for $375+ I will include my rcx brick, the ir sender, the software for
the computer and its sensors. Feel free to e-mail me with an offer.
Roj23@aol.com I am selling this because I need the money to buy body parts
for my toy opps I meant truck  =)~~   please forward this message to any one
you think might be interested             thank you