 Robotics / 11324
  Re: Grabber arm

(...) Since you are all asking, you can find it at: (URL) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Some Updates to MarsRobot

I have added a solar roller that uses Lego solar panels, a line follower and a large walker to MarsRobot. The Lego solar panel *barely* provides enough power to move a robot, but with proper gearing you can get some pretty good motion. I will (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Grabber arm

Dear all, It's not Lego-related but: When clicking on the 'read more' link on the Lego site nothing happens apart from some Javascript appearing at the bottom of the browser. I'm not sure if it's my browser (IE5) or the site. Has anyone else had (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)