 Robotics / 11317
    Re: IR communication —Dean Husby
   (...) On LOW power I've found the RCX hardly reads any signals at all. You must be very close to the tower/other RCX to read it. (V Cool) On HIGH though I can bounce the signal down the hall and it still reaches my bot. I'm only using the RCX codes (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: IR communication —Colin Ryan
   Hi I read a mail a few weeks back about a minimum JVM implementation for the RCX. I am doing some reearch into CORBA for Embedded Systems and was wondering if anyone has any thoughts / exposure as to the RCX's suitability .... Colin -----Original (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)