 Robotics / 11298
Re: ZNAP Motor deal?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 20:32:07 GMT

3552 Hover-Sub with Motor  $19.99 US
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=3552

This set is a good deal for $20. With it’s 9V Motor, 9V Wire and Black Battery
Box.

Motor $17.50 SAHS http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=5225
Sort wire not sold in the US http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=5041-1
Battery Box $5.50 SAHS http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=5391

I bought the same set, more or less for the motor, etc. For that stuff it's
great, but I don't like the ZNAP parts. I have no use for them.