 Robotics / 11246
Re: Wireless Camera
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 15:25:31 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Jim West writes:
Howdy all,

  I just came across this and thought some/all of you would be interested.

  http://www.x10.com/home/offer.cgi?!CBS2,../1index4100.htm?
Jim West
LEGO@jameswest.com
LUGNET Member 63

Check out the wireless video products at http://www.scx.com - they have
several small cameras that can be hooked up to small transmitters.  I'm
working on putting one into a train to run around the GMLTC layout.  (I have
the PC-87XP camera and the MVL10 transmitter / receiver - but I haven't tested
them out yet!)  The camera runs on 4.5 volts, the transmitter on 12 volts -
battery packs supply the power, so no need for AC...

No, I don't work for them - I just like their products!

JohnG, GMLTC
LUGNET #38