 Robotics / 1124
Re: local user groups...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 19:34:54 GMT

Thanks, Linc! I did a search at yahoo and metacrawler on lugnet and got 2
million hits on each one, mostly in Portugese. I should have tried the .com,
but I just forgot.

Thanks again,
trowt
-----Original Message-----
From: Linc Smith <lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com>
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Date: Friday, December 04, 1998 1:31 PM
Subject: Re: local user groups...

Sorry Tom,

This is the LUGNET main page:

http://www.lugnet.com/

From there you can go to the Discussions page and look AND post to your
Lugnet.loc* group.  There are instructions on the subscription processes
there, configuration of a news reader, and email subscriptions.

Everyone should check this page out at least once to see what Lugnet has to
offer (IMO)... for those just on the robotics mail list it is a growing
community of Lego enthusiasts of all types, with many related services
available.  The page should be bookmarked for searching the "Lego Set
Database" alone!

LINC