 Robotics / 11235
RE: Of interest to *LEGO* Robotics list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 14:47:40 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

What is Zowie Intertainment ?
Any info on what kind of products might result of this buy ?

Google turned up the following:

<http://www.zowiepower.com/>

Now figure out what you could do with an interactive playset.....

What about having DatsVille come to life over the net! Imagine
if you could download a common village and have cooperative task
solving over the net!

Maybe some kind of puzzle that needs multiple minifigs to get
a job done.

The train guys could handle freight, we could have stevedors on our
virtual dockyards...the possibilities are endless!

Heck, we could even drive around in '59 Caddy Hovercars! Or tanks!

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbFORTH>
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com