 Robotics / 1120
  Fw: Fw: Predator/Prey thoughts ...

That assumes that it is just as easy for the bot to reach and detach its own scalp as it is to get to other's scalps. I'd be willing to bet that the increased range and mobility of the scalping apparatus would render it too brittle or too hard to (...) (26 years ago, 4-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Fw: Fw: Predator/Prey thoughts ...

I meant that the robots would be designed to scalp themselves. At least, that's how I'd build mine. And (unless rules say otherwise), the bot wouldn't have to employ a single method of collecting scalps. I like the idea of scalp scavenging. Steve (...) (26 years ago, 7-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)