 Robotics / 11169
  how...RCX talk to each other?

Hi I am using the software that came with the RCX you know the building block software. Is ther a way to send messages from one RCx to another? HOW??? Any help would be much appreciated. -Mike (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: how...RCX talk to each other?

Finally, a question I can answer! To transmit a message to another RCX, use the Green Commands block, "Send to RCX." To program behavior on the receiving RCX, use the Blue Sensor Watcher, "RCX." The messages are simple 8-bit numbers (from 0 to 255), (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Random Moving

(...) Sure. Have it: - go foward for a random amount of time - turn for a random amount of time - repeat (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Random Moving

Does anyone know of a simple way to make the RCX move in random directions? I am trying to have a robot chase another robot. But, I need the "prey" to move randomly. Thanks! Brent J. Pliskow pliskowbj@hiram.edu (URL) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)