 Robotics / 11101
  Re: Making Lego airborne

(...) that (...) Last year, I visited group which operate a old R100 airship hanger as a full scale building test facility. Basically, they construct buildings inside the hanger... close the doors... then burn 'em. See the hanger here: (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Making Lego airborne

(...) here's a link to a zepplin reference page I found while searching the web for the R100 airship (URL) thought you might find it interesting John (24 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)