 Robotics / 11078
Re: xavier the robot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 18:55:55 GMT

in article 2f.2dad729.2607e797@aol.com, lego-robotics@crynwr.com at
lego-robotics@crynwr.com wrote on 3/20/00 12:44 PM:

Hi all,
I used to have a link to a robot named xavier.
This robot was able to accept commands from anyones computer and then it
would carry them out.
I LOST THE LINK!!!!!!   (not too smart of me)
Does anyone know where I can find Xavier?
Any help much appreciated!
-Mike

Typing "xavier robot" into the search form at Google brought up the
following link:

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~Xavier/

Looks pretty cool.
--