 Robotics / 11065
  Messages with Delphi

Does anyone have any example code for sending messages to an RCX using Delphi? Cheers, Barry. (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Messages with Delphi

I made some softs to control the rcx with delphi. Hang around my site, you'll find a scanner and a printer, both controlled by delphi using spirit.ocx. (delphi and nqc sources included...) (URL) this helps! Barry a écrit : (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)