 Robotics / 11039
  Robot Building Instructions from the O'Reilly book

Hi, I finished computer-rendering all the building instructions from _The Unofficial Guide to LEGO MINDSTORMS Robots_. They're online here: (URL) and Hank have both been updated, so the entire set is RIS 1.0 and RIS 1.5 compliant. I used MLCAD, l3p, (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)