 Robotics / 11029
RE: Game Developer Conference
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 01:43:21 GMT

_Best_ thing is a "Scripting language":
-in addition to the GUI environment
-the programs are written in text editor
-can be exchanged back and forth between GUI
-allows programs to be easily posted on web, etc.

Did they imply that they actually had a "scripting language"
or are they just talking about assembler here?

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbFORTH>
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com