 Robotics / 1098
RE: local user groups...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 17:46:53 GMT

An absolutely wonderful idea. I am in Phx, anyone interested?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Sweet [SMTP:ryan@end.org]
Sent: Friday, December 04, 1998 10:38 AM
To: Daniel Miller
Cc: Tom Rowton; lego-robotics@crynwr.com
Subject: local user groups...

Along the lines of the RCX Games, etc.. being discussed, I was
wondering
if there was intrest in forming local user groups, so that if some of
us
happen to be in the same geographical space we could experiment with
multiple RCX's interacting with each other...?

For what it's worth I'm in Portland OR, and would like to find other
RCX
users in the area....

regards,
-Ryan Sweet, ryan@end.org