 Robotics / 10872
10871  |  10873
Subject:
LEGO sent the missing order
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 21:14:03 GMT

A short time ago, I posted a note here asking if LEGO World Shop was still in
business because they had billed me for a full order that was shipped
incomplete.

They saw the posting, dug up my back email coresondence, and shipped me the
rest of the order. They even sent a nice note with it. It arrived today in two
packages.

Just for the record, their customer service number is 1-800-957-9285. Their
Denmark phone number is +45 79 50 60 70.

Thanks, Julie Moller at LEGO, for all your help!

David Paule